Thursday, September 17, 2009

On the needle

Is knitting an addiction when you would rather go home and knit than go out to dinner or a movie. Sometimes I have to force myself to go out because all I really want to do is work on my knitting. I'm addicted, I know it. But I'm not hurting anyone. I don't even think I'm hurting myself. And, it's legal, right? My palms get all sweaty whenever I see a ball of yarn. I haven't tried to stop. I don't care to. There are no patches to apply for this addiction. I think it's beyond hope. I can be compared to Madam Defarge only I'm not plotting any revolution. Not now anyway. This is my current project. This is the back of the sweater. The pattern is from "Design It Knit It" by Debbie Bliss I'm also working on another baby sweater for Amy Losee. She just had a new little baby girl.

1 comment:

  1. You have me laughing hysterically! Your palms sweat when you see yarn?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive