Saturday, September 5, 2009

One of my very most favorit gifts, one that I love and will always love is this pastry cloth, hand painted by my friend Nancy. It has a pocket in it that you slide a board into. I never use the board, I just lay it on the table to use it. The dough never, never sticks to it. You still use flour to keep the dough from sticking to the rolling pin, but you don't need as much; Therefore you have much less mess to clean up. Clean up is so easy, you just shake it outside or over the trash can and then throw it in the wash. I use it for rolling out dough, kneading bread, and sometimes I even use it as a cutting board to cut up veggies. To store it, you just fold it up and put it in a drawer. It's made out of medium weight canvas. Anyone could make one and everyone should have one. Trust me, you need one!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive