Saturday, October 6, 2007

This and That

Hey everyone. Happy Conference Time. I love conference. I hope some of you get the chance to watch or listen. I'm between sessions on Saturday and thought you would like to hear about what is going on here.
Last Saturday David and Vanessa came down and we "the three of us" decided to go to Los Gatos for Lunch. There was only three of us and I don't know why it is so hard to get three people out the door but it is. I had in mind that I wanted to take David and Vanessa to "Andeles" and Vanessa and Dave had in mind that they wanted to take me to "The Wine Celler". I want you all to know that "The Wine Celler" has wonderful food. I had Baja Fish Tacos, David had a wonderful gormet hamberger, and Vanessa had a delicious Tortallini dish. We ate on the patio and the day was perfect. The patio had shade trees growing all around so the atmosphere was really nice.It was so good. We have to go back, because there is a spot inside me that will not be happy until I can get some vegetarian flautes at Andeles. We left the Wine Celler and went to Domus which is a really fun shop in LG. Here is a picture I took while Vanessa and David who were browsing and lusting. No Vanessa did not wear her witches hat to lunch, but she did seem to like the one in the store. (just kidding Vanessa ) We left Domus and went to Valley Fair Mall to do some shopping and we wanted to see Kim who was working that day, but when we got to Victoria's Secret, Kim was gone to lunch so we didn't get to see her. We came home after that because Vanessa had to do some on line work for her job. But we did have a really nice day. Vanessa's job keeps her really busy. She travels some and just got back from New York. She has to go to New York again in November and will Take David with her so they can have a few days to themselves in "The Big Apple". You guys better get a blog and share pictures. David talked a little about his job and he is busy also and is really learning a lot. Whoever gets David for Christmas should get him tools. He does a lot of carpentry and cabinet making.
Last night when I came home from work, I found that Iris and Ginger had gotten into my yarn basket and it took me about 2 hours to straighten out the mess. In the morning when I was getting ready for work, Ginger fell in the toilet. When the toilet if flushed, she likes to watch the water and sometimes she puts her paw in there to play in the water. I guess she slipped and I heard this splash and she was struggeling to get out. Both Iris and Ginger love water. Iris is definately a hunter. She loves to catch lizards, moths, whatever.
Well that is life in Garlic Country. Love Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive