Sunday, January 17, 2010

New Years Day

Happy New Year, It's been an interesting year for all of us. I guess we can say we are bloodied and broken, but at least we are not dead!!!! On New Years Day The Boninos and I took a trip to Moss Landing. We visitied Antique Shops and ended up at Phils Fish Market for dinner I had Blackened Scallops which I shared with David and David had a bowl of Clam Chowder which he shared with me. SSSOOOOO Good!! David is adored by Lucy. Who doesn't adore David? Lucy found a sea otter swimming under the bridge I still can't figure out how to make my words match my pictures on this blog and to make matters worse, now all I see is code and not pictures so I have no idea which code goes to which pictures until I view my blog. If anyone out there can help me, pleeeeese do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive