Saturday, June 12, 2010

Recital

This is not a great picture of Anthony playing the piano at his Recital, but it was hard to get a good picture and It was hard to hold the camera still. I held it way up over my head and aimed it at Anthony and hoped for the best. Anthony played "For Elise" by Beethoven. I have to say he did a really good job. I know it is hard to practice with so much going on all the time, and I know that sometimes he just doesn't want to practice, but he pulled it off at the recital. I might get the video that Raquel made and post it on the blog. Jeremy played a "boogie woogie" and he did a good job too. They both were impressive and did a really good job. I hope that their talent will stick with them and that they will stick with practicing and playing. I know it will add so much to their life if they do.

1 comment:

Blog Archive