Sunday, September 16, 2012

A FEW THINGS OF INTEREST


We have had a few medical issues, nothing serious, but still you would want to know, right?  Raquel had knee surgery on Thursday last week.  This is her Thursday evening when she got home.  She was a little loopy from whatever they dripped into her veins and nauseous too.  She is suppose to walk on it right away.  It was some kind of tear in her knee structure and it is now repaired and she can go back to her crazy life.   I saw her yesterday, and she was doing great.
This is my toe.  I went to the doctor and he said it was a mucous cyst which I could have removed or not.  I'm not having it removed at this time, but we did drain all the fluid out of it and now it looks like this.
Wierd huh?
My office was broken into at work.  They kicked in my door and the outer door too.  It didn't appear that they took anything, but they were probably looking for money and they don't keep any money at the site at night because they have had break-ins before. 
This is the watch-cat / mouse catcher that didn't do his job and protect my office.  He mostly just sleeps on my desk and eats.  I think the problem is that he is gender confused.  He definitely is a he, but his name is Princess or Precious, depending on who is talking to him.  Apparently everyone here at Silva Ranches is confused.   



Isn't Russ and Raquel's front yard beautiful.  The plants are all mature now and in full bloom and it's what I always wanted, a beautiful garden.  I love to just stand and look at it.  
It's that time of year again when you make holiday decorations.  I'm making this Halloween wreath, but I ran out of tulle so I will have to buy more to finish it and I'm trying to find something else to use besides the orange ribbon.  I saw this on a blog, but I can't remember which one and it was last year so I just had to remember it.  I'm so glad we have pinterest now.  I'll post pictures when I finish it. 



1 comment:

  1. I love the start of that wreath! Is it hard to make? Could I do it?

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive