Saturday, July 19, 2008

The fourth at the Lake

Most of you have visited Dave & Vanessa's blog and have seen our lake experience. But here are a few pictures from my camera. Here is Russ when he first got to the Lake. Not a pretty sight. Much better!!!! After a couple of days, we finally got our old Russ back. I think they should move up there permanently and open a Taco Bell. LUCY CAN STAND!!!(if she is leaning on the couch, still pretty good for someone only five months old.) The Lake always means handsome guys: and pretty girls: and sunburn!!! Here we find Russ and Lucy discussing what they want to do today. They decided to just hang out and enjoy each other.

3 comments:

  1. My blog never looks the way I lay it out, so sorry for the confusion in the pictures. I spent way too much time trying to get it right and that's why I hate blogging!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh, we need to do slideshows... much easier. i can help you do them with Picasa, very simple!

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive